How do I cancel my booking?
Hourly and daily bookings
For details on our cancellation and refund policy for daily bookings click here.
Simply log in to your account:
- Within your Driver account select the booking you no longer need
- Click "Manage Booking"
- Scroll down to roughly halfway down the page until you see the big red "Cancel" button
- Choose a reason you need to cancel followed by "Cancel booking"
- Your refund is automatically issued, which typically hits your account within 5-10 days (depending on your bank)
If your cancellation request is submitted after the start time of your booking, the booking will be non-refundable.
Long-term (monthly) bookings
Cancel before the start date:
Long term (monthly) bookings can be cancelled before the start date for a full refund. You can do this from your account:
- Login to your account on web or app
- Tap 'Driver' at the top of the page to navigate to the Driver section of your account. If you're using our app you will need to click on 'Bookings' on the bottom menu.
- Select 'Active Bookings' on the left-side menu if you're using web, or 'Upcoming Bookings' on the app
- Find the booking you want to cancel and tap 'Manage Booking'
- Scroll down to find the 'Cancel Booking' button and follow the prompts
Cancel within the first 48 hours (cooling off period):
A 48-hour cooling-off period is provided for monthly bookings and is applied from the start date. This allows a Driver time to assess the suitability of the parking space. If a Driver needs to cancel their booking within the first 48 hours of the booking, a full refund less any days passed will be provided.
To cancel your booking within the cooling-off period, contact us here.
Cancel any time after the end of the second day:
Any cancellation request submitting after the end of the second day of the booking will be subject to the 30-day notice termination policy. The booking end date will therefore be set as 30 days from your notice date.
- Login to your account on web
- Tap 'Driver' at the top of the page to navigate to the Driver section of your account.
- Select 'Active Bookings' on the left-side menu
- Find the booking you want to end and tap 'Manage Booking'
- Scroll down to find the 'End Booking' button, select '30 Days' Notice' or select 'Specific' and follow the prompts
❗️ Important: Your 30 days notice is applied from the date you submit the cancellation request. Depending on when you submit your notice in relation to you billing date, your final months rent is calculated pro-rata, therefore is either equal to or less than your usual monthly charge.
For more information on the above, please see the Parking Contract.
YourParkingSpace Office Hours
|Monday:||9am - 5pm|
|Tuesday:||9am - 5pm|
|Wednesday:||9am - 5pm|
|Thursday:||9am - 5pm|
|Friday:||9am - 5pm|
|Saturday:||10am - 5pm|
|Sunday:||10am - 5pm|