How do payments for monthly rolling subscriptions work?
A large number of our locations have a deposit attached to them, with a much smaller number being deposit free. The payment process differs based on this.
Deposits are equal to one months rent, and are taken to secure the space, fund any damage / loss of equipment that may occur during the booking and cover any outstanding rent.
- The deposit will be taken at the time of booking
- Your first months rent will then be taken on the first day of your booking
- This date will then become your default billing date each month
- The deposit will be refunded at the end of your booking providing that you have vacated the space, any access equipment has been returned and there is no outstanding rent due.
Deposit free bookings
- Your first months rent will be taken at the time of booking
- Your billing date will then be set as two days before your start date (E.g. start date is 10th of the month, your monthly billing date is 8th of the month)
You will continue to pay on the same day each month until we receive your 30 day notice to terminate the booking. Alternatively if you wish to change your billing date, please contact us here.
Are there any extra payments to make at the location?
Outside of any deposit and rental payments, you should not be asked to pay any further monies on arrival or departure of the location.
If you have any issues regarding further payment, please get in contact with our customer service team here.
YourParkingSpace Office Hours
|Monday:||9am - 5pm|
|Tuesday:||9am - 5pm|
|Wednesday:||9am - 5pm|
|Thursday:||9am - 5pm|
|Friday:||9am - 5pm|
|Saturday:||10am - 5pm|
|Sunday:||10am - 5pm|