How do I add or change my vehicle registration?
You can place a booking in advance (more than 1 hour before the start time) without adding a vehicle registration, providing you with the flexibility to secure a space and figure out the details later.
Any booking where you select "I don't know my registration" will receive a reminder email to update your vehicle registration before accessing the parking space.
❗️ It is critical to add the accurate VRM before accessing the parking for safety and security purposes, as well as ensuring the correct vehicle is authorised to park and avoiding a Parking Charge Notice (PCN).
You can also change the vehicle registration on any active or upcoming booking. You can't change the vehicle on a completed booking (completed bookings can't be edited in any way).
Why do I need to provide my vehicle registration?
When you make a booking you will be asked to add the vehicle registration of the car we need to authorise for this booking. This is a vital part of the booking process as these details are communicated automatically to the Space Owner, including any enforcement systems onsite. In simple terms, it helps Space Owners and enforcement systems identify you as an authorised driver with a valid payment to park for the duration of your stay.
What if I don’t know my registration yet?
We understand that sometimes you might not know vehicle information at the time of booking when you are booking in advance - like if you're carpooling or using a rental car. That's not a problem at all!
When making a booking that is more than 1 hour in advance, you will have the option to select 'I don’t know my registration’. This gives you the ability to complete the booking and add your vehicle registration before your start time. You will receive an email reminder before the booking is due to start to remind you to add this, however, it is the Driver's responsibility to make sure it's done before accessing the parking space.
For any booking due to start within the hour, you won't have the option to select "I don't know my registration" as the system assumes this close to the start time that you know the vehicle details and prevents you from making the mistake of not adding a registration and ending up with a Parking Charge Notice (PCN).
How do I update (add or amend) my vehicle registration?
💻 If accessing your account using our website, follow the below steps:
1. Login to your account
2. Tap 'Driver' at the top of the page to access your Driver account
3. Select 'Active Bookings' on the left-side menu
3. Find the booking you want to amend and tap 'Manage Booking'
4. Scroll to your Booking Details and under the vehicle registration click 'Change vehicle'
5. Select from a saved vehicle or add a new vehicle. Click submit to save the change
📲 If accessing your account using our App (download it for FREE here):
1. Login to your account on the app
2. Tap 'Bookings' from the navigation menu on the bottom of your screen
3. Select 'Active' or 'Upcoming' from the top menu to find your booking ('active' bookings are bookings that have already started)
3. Find the booking you want to add or change the vehicle on and click it
4. Scroll to the 'Your vehicle' box and tap it to select from a saved vehicle or add a new vehicle
5. Select from a saved vehicle or add a new vehicle. You should then see your change within the 'Your vehicle' box to confirm the change
YourParkingSpace Office Hours
|Monday:||9am - 5pm|
|Tuesday:||9am - 5pm|
|Wednesday:||9am - 5pm|
|Thursday:||9am - 5pm|
|Friday:||9am - 5pm|
|Saturday:||10am - 5pm|
|Sunday:||10am - 5pm|