We already provide an auto-generated set of instructions based on the information that you've proivded throughout the lsiting process. These include:
- The full address of your space
- The code for a security gate
- The number of your allocated bay (if applicable)
- If the driver needs to collect any access equipment
- Your first name and phone number
Additional post-booking instructions
This is where you’ll provide any specific instructions that will help the driver access or find your parking space.
- Any directional information that might help them locate your space easier
- Details on how the driver would get hold of a key fob or permit if required
- Any specific parking instructions (e.g. Please park to the left of the driveway beside the bins)
- Anything else the driver might need to know and keep handy for the duration of the booking (e.g. if you live near an airport perhaps a contact number for a local taxi firm might be helpful).
IMPORTANT NOTICE: We will never publish the Post-Booking Instructions on the website. Only following a successful booking will the driver receive these details.
YourParkingSpace Office Hours
|Monday:||9am - 5pm|
|Tuesday:||9am - 5pm|
|Wednesday:||9am - 5pm|
|Thursday:||9am - 5pm|
|Friday:||9am - 5pm|
|Saturday:||10am - 5pm|
|Sunday:||10am - 5pm|